Cite Citation. Permissions Icon Permissions. Published by Oxford University Press.
All rights reserved. For Permissions, please email: journals. Issue Section:. You do not currently have access to this article. Download all figures.
- Using Multivariate Statistics (6th Edition).
- Main Navigation.
- The Everything Soup, Stew, and Chili Cookbook (Everything Series).
- Collaboration between Human and Artificial Societies!
- How to Form Your Own Corporation: With Forms.
- No more sour grapes : releasing the power of our childrens destiny?
- Critical Edition of Septuagint in Hebrew - Biblical Hermeneutics Stack Exchange!
Sign in. You could not be signed in. Sign In Forgot password?
Recent developments in Septuagint research
Don't have an account? Sign in via your Institution Sign in. Purchase Subscription prices and ordering Short-term Access To purchase short term access, please sign in to your Oxford Academic account above.
This article is also available for rental through DeepDyve. View Metrics. Email alerts New issue alert. Advance article alerts.
Article activity alert. Receive exclusive offers and updates from Oxford Academic.
- Physics of Ultra-Cold Matter: Atomic Clouds, Bose-Einstein Condensates and Rydberg Plasmas;
- Strangers to Ourselves: Discovering the Adaptive Unconscious?
- Stochastic Differential Equations: An Introduction with Applications?
- The Dirty Dozen: How Twelve Supreme Court Cases Radically Expanded Government and Eroded Freedom, With a New Preface;
- Services on Demand.
Citing articles via Google Scholar. By Siegfried Wenzel. By Harry O. Login via Institution.
Text-Critical and Hermeneutical Studies in the Septuagint : Johann Cook :
Login with your institution. Any other coaching guidance? Don't have an account? Currency and addition of Tax VAT depend on your shipping address.
Text-Critical and Hermeneutical Studies in the Septuagint
Author: Gert J. Add to Cart. Have an Access Token? Enter your access token to activate and access content online. Please login and go to your personal user account to enter your access token.
HTS Teologiese Studies/Theological Studies
Have Institutional Access? Forgot your password? PDF Preview.