Physical Meaning Of Poisson Equation
Aziz Search this author in:. Our purpose is to construct a space of distribution solutions in a simple case for which the data is not smooth. We are therefore in a position to construct a dual theory of distribution solutions for this mixed problem.
We find that there is always a distribution solution to the mixed boundary value problem, but the solution may not be unique; there may be distribution solutions to the homogeneous problem constructed with the help of the corner singular functions. Zentralblatt MATH identifier Subjects Primary: 35J Boundary value problems for second-order elliptic equations Secondary: 35A Analytic methods, singularities 47F Partial differential operators [See also 35Pxx, 58Jxx] should also be assigned at least one other classification number in section Aziz, A.
On homeomorphisms for an elliptic equation in domains with corners.
- Nanoscale Characterisation of Ferroelectric Materials: Scanning Probe Microscopy Approach (NanoScience and Technology)?
- Letters on the Laws of Man’s Nature and Development.
- The Divine HoursTM, Pocket Edition.
- Information Retrieval: Algorithms and Heuristics.
- Nights of Awe (Ariel Kafka, Book 1).
- Assertion and Conditionals;
- The Vision of Dhamma: Buddhist Writings of Nyanaponika Thera (Vipassana Meditation and the Buddhas Teachings).
Differential Integral Equations 8 , no. More by A. More by R.
An arbitrary real number and a sufficiently general weight function of frequency variables serve as the indices of regularity for these spaces. Download PDF. Lions, J. Non-homogeneous boundary-value problems and applications. New York, Heidelberg: Springer. Roitberg, Ya.
Elliptic boundary value problems in the spaces of distributions. Dordrecht: Kluwer Acad.
- Elliptic Boundary Value Problems in Spaces of Distributions and Ultra-Distributions | SpringerLink.
- Oxford American Handbook of Neurology.
- Elliptic Boundary Value Problems in Domains with Point Singularities!
- Ajs Review, Fall 1990.
Linear partial differential operators. Berlin: Springer.
Elliptic Boundary Value Problems in the Spaces of Distributions
Berlin, Boston: De Gruyter. Elliptic boundary problems. Partial differential equations, IX.