The New Front Page. Tim Dunlop. Broadcast Journalism.
Jane Chapman. Digital Journalism. Janet Jones. Smart Urbanism. Simon Marvin. Pulling Newspapers Apart. Bob Franklin. Digital Cool. Pramod K Nayar. Hacking the Academy. Joseph T Scheinfeldt. Social Media for Academics. Mark Carrigan.
- Amateur Media | Social, cultural and legal perspectives | Taylor & Francis Group!
- Amateur Media: Social, cultural and legal perspectives, 1st Edition (Hardback) - Routledge;
- You Can Still Make It In The Market.
- Subjects List.
- See a Problem?.
- Canonizing Hypertext: Explorations and Constructions.
Branding Television. Catherine Johnson. Mary Debrett. Getting a PhD in Law.
Dr Caroline Morris. Youth and Media. Andy Ruddock. The Business of Culture. Joseph Lampel. Understanding Celebrity. Professor Graeme Turner. Social Media Abyss. Geert Lovink. Digital Broadcasting.
Jo Pierson. Hashtag Publics. Nathan Rambukkana. Lizzie Jackson. Understanding Television. Andrew Goodwin. Global Media Ecologies. Doris Baltruschat.
Recommended For You
Adam Arvidsson. The Music Industries. Hacking Capitalism. Alice E. Remaking the News.
Pablo J. Making is Connecting.
David Gauntlett. Understanding Business Organisations.
- Creating and Growing Real Estate Wealth: The 4 Stages to a Lifetime of Success;
- The Book of Squares. An Annotated Translation Into Modern English by L.E. Sigler;
- Social, cultural and legal perspectives, 1st Edition.
- Amateur Media: Social, Cultural and Legal Perspectives.
- Papers in this Special Issue!
- Book Amateur Media Social Cultural And Legal Perspectives.
Graeme Salaman. Music Entrepreneurship. Allan Dumbreck. Participatory Visual and Digital Methods. Aline Gubrium. Desperately Seeking the Audience. Ien Ang. The Handbook of Media Audiences. Virginia Nightingale.
Media in Transition 7 abstracts and papers
A History of Digital Media. Gabriele Balbi. The University of Google. Tara Brabazon. Andrea Martin. Radio Journalism. Professor Guy Starkey. To see what your friends thought of this book, please sign up.
Amateur Media: Social, cultural and legal perspectives
To ask other readers questions about Amateur Media , please sign up. Lists with This Book. Community Reviews. Showing Rating details. All Languages. More filters. Sort order. Florencia rated it it was ok Oct 24, Mjhancock marked it as to-read Nov 08, Celia added it Jan 14, Amar Baines marked it as to-read Sep 24, Igrowastreesgrow marked it as to-read Jun 07, John marked it as to-read Sep 22, Abigail Blake marked it as to-read Mar 30, There are no discussion topics on this book yet.
About Dan Hunter. Dan Hunter. He is an expert in internet law, intellectual property, and artificial intelligence and cognitive science models of law. Library availability. Buy from Amazon. Have you read this? Please log in to set a read status Setting a reading intention helps you organise your reading. Read the guide. Your reading intentions are private to you and will not be shown to other users.